Bring remote veterinary expertise into homes and onto farms.
The global veterinary services industry is worth around USD$100B. Clearly, humans love to pamper and take good care of their pets. Animals are the most valuable livestock farmer’s asset, whether that be sheep, cows, chickens.
The pandemic has seen ever-changing regulations on social distancing, quarantine, isolation, travel, and exercise.
So when our beloved furry friends need help or have an ailment, bite, a rash that is unknown, physically going to see a vet is less possible. Like the rise of telehealth for humans, WizyVision can do the same for animals.
WizyVu mobile expertise app can do this in 5 steps to help:
- Upload a photo of the animal with the problem to recognize what it could be
- Provide contextual information on the problem
- Access state-of-the-art information on solving the problem
- Get recommendations adapted to the animal, breed
- Optionally discuss with a vet to get personalized advice if needed.